So my 2nd AS Textiles retake is tomorrow and although i’ve been doing practice essay planning i need some general glossary revision! So here goes!
- Quality Control: Is checks that happen during manufacture at different stages to assure standards are high for the consumer
- Quality Assurance: A promise made to customers about the products quality, that must be fulfilled.
- patent: is to protect someone’s invention or idea so that others can’t copy it.
- design right: gives the right to protect a two dimensional design for up to 25 years. Stops other people copying or stealing the idea.
- Stages of Market research
- Research objectives (what is the consumer need)
- study design
- data collection
- data analysis
- reporting and conclusion
- anthropometrics: human measurements.
- ergonomics: how humans work with the environment. chairs
And that’s me for tonight! i’m tired! Wish me luck with my exam tomorrow!